[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jun 4 15:29:11 EDT 2013

Kevin,

Thank you for the information. I like *'Circle Of Hands'* too. I really
like the *Unplugged* version that is on *'ACOUSTICALLY DRIVEN'*.

Once again, thanks. I've been reading up on the recent *Cherry-Red
Records*reissues of three
*Shaw* era albums from the group. I have most of the tunes from both - *'SEA
OF LIGHT'* and *'SONIC ORIGAMI'* on a *2-Disc compilation *release entitled
- *'BETWEEN TWO WORLDS'.*

Hence, I was curious about the *'SPELLBINDER'* album.

Thank you, Kevin.

Take Care & Keep A *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*