[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 2 12:49:38 EDT 2013

It looks like JJ was replaced because of Russell and then replaced with
Russell mate Davey. Well that's how I read it. I thought the reason for JJ
leaving was weak simply because JJ didn't have any clashing dates. Well
these things happen. I think Davey plays more in the style of Trevor so
this is probably why JJ parted from Heep. Obviously Russell likes a heavier
sound as he proved with his input and influence when Charlie was replaced.
I met JJ and he was a lovely fella who was loving every minute with Heep,
it's to his credit that he hasn't bad mouthed Heep and only wished them
well.

Iain

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com