[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue May 28 19:46:28 EDT 2013

Bob,

Hmm ... like you stated, I reckon having *Bob Daisley *return to the fold
would be a step backwards and not forwards.

A new and younger Bass guitarist might just help rejuvenate the group.
However, it will have to be a Bass guitarist with *formidable prowess* on
the instrument, as well as having a great *singing voice* to contribute
also.

Vocal harmonies are a big part of the overall *HEEP* Sound. So, singing
ability is a must.

I don't figure that *Mr. Box* would consider *John Wetton* a shot again?
Even though I really like the* 'HIGH AND MIGHTY'* album ... from what I've
read, the Band didn't get along so well with *Wetton.*

*Oh well ...*

Whoever* Mick* chooses as the *'New' *bass-guitarist I'm sure will be a
great addition to the Band.

I hope everything is *OK* with *Bernie Shaw*. *Bernie Shaw *is an extremely
superb vocalist, in *The HEEP* tradition of excellent & dynamic
vocalists*(David Byron, John Lawton, & Pete Goalby).
*

Take Care ... everyone!

*Shawn -*

(*Louisiana* - *URIAH HEEP* Fan)