[Heeplist] BBC E-mail: Bowie bassist Bolder dies aged 62

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon May 27 20:56:18 EDT 2013

I got into Heep big time in 72 and lost interest when David left, and I lost track of music throughout the 80s when I was working and  bringing up 3 kids and just didn't have time for anything else because I was consumed by work and driven to get to the top, and any spare time was for the kids,  any music I listened to was late 60s early 70s. I only listened to 80s music by  Rainbow, Purple and Sabbath. Any news I got was from the newspapers I was printing and they were only local papers.. DS