[Heeplist] BBC E-mail: Bowie bassist Bolder dies aged 62

Martin Turk martindturk at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 17:59:37 EDT 2013

Hello Damian, I was born and bred in Caversham (Reading), and I'm still here. (Must be the gypsy in me!). I didn't see that article, but I have an old mate who was an editor on the Chronicle, and also another old buddy who was the senior historian for Reading libraries, so I'll see what I can find out. I also want to find out where he's buried/cremated so I can pay my respects - any ideas? Will be in touch as and when I score some info.

Sweet rock n roll, Martin Turk.