[Heeplist] BBC E-mail: Bowie bassist Bolder dies aged 62

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sat May 25 01:17:40 EDT 2013

I placed a brief mention concerning *URIAH HEEP* & *Trevor Bolder's* recent
passing at a *KISS* related website - www.kissfaq.com

While there was a mention of *Ray Manzarek's* (The DOORS) passing, my *local
pape*r had no mention about *Trevor*.

I wish either *'GUITAR WORLD' *and/or *'GUITAR PLAYER' **Magazine *would do
a feature/interview with *Guitar-Wizard* - *MICK BOX!*

I recently gave a bunch of *HEEP* Albums a listening in Tribute to *Mr.
Bolder's* passing.

*Plus ... *I really *Love* the music of *URIAH HEEP!*

Y'all Take Care ...

... and thank y'all for letting me participate in this Cool *Uriah Heep
Mailing-List* ... *Thanks!*

*Shawn Kelly -*