[Heeplist] Trevor Bolder on blogs

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu May 23 13:40:38 EDT 2013

Thank you kindly for sharing the message, concerning Trevor's* passing*,
from *Mick Box*.

Cool ... Thanks for sharing, *Bob*.

*Mick Box* does seem to be a *'Down-To-Earth*' sort of fellow. Plus, he
along with *HEEP* are a *Class Act!*

I wish I could meet *Mick Box* one day, as a guitar player I find his
*Guitar-Wizardry,
*and the music of* URIAH HEEP, *inspiring,

Shawn -

*(Louisiana, U.S.A.)*