[Heeplist] BBC E-mail: Bowie bassist Bolder dies aged 62

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu May 23 12:41:05 EDT 2013

 I did. Still, the headline is ridiculous. He was the bassist with Heep for appr. some 35 years and for how many with Bowie? This only means how do they value Heep in their homeland, how much are they aware of our favourite band. Morons. But it was always the same, wasn't it? I am not upset - I just find it ridiculous. :)
All the best, Igor