[Heeplist] Cybernauts download

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu May 23 06:34:45 EDT 2013

I could not download this but was able to add to Drop Box

Also just thought of a funny story from 2001 at Jaxx in Springfield, VA

I once was at a gig in 2001, the one where I mentioned on the list how I was
listening to Trevor talk about the Cybernauts project and Lee kept bugging
him to come and do sound check. That night before Heep came on, there were
some local glam rock cover bands doing stuff like Bowie, T Rex etc. And
there were fans there for that, not Heep.  One guy in the bar said out loud
when when he saw Trevor, ³ look at him, he must be a huge fan, he is wearing
his hair like the guy that used to play bass for Bowie²   I just remembered
that comment.