[Heeplist] RIP Trevor

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue May 21 23:14:31 EDT 2013

I just can't stop thinking about him, I remember we had met a couple times and then in London he was walking with his family so the wife and I didn't want to intrude, but he saw us and remembered who we were and stopped and started talking to us like we had been friends for year's, telling us how much he was looking forward to the acoustic show Heep were doing the next night, and that was one of the most amazing things in my life having been a fan since the Spiders, and for him to be such a great person touched our hearts forever, it makes this so much harder to take, we love you forever Trevor!  Dave, and Jean Ann Sherrod.