[Heeplist] Trevor R.I.P

umcampos umcampos umcampos at planetacyber.com.br
Tue May 21 18:16:19 EDT 2013

One greater musician that leaves, that fly away.............
One more open gap.
Greater personality that in the clue.
Unhappily sooner or later also it will be our destiny.
The losses go if adding.
In the paradise today has better rock bands  than here, in the earth.
Rest In Peace, Trevor and dream with angels......................

Humberto