[Heeplist] New Heep CD

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu May 23 13:53:40 EDT 2013

How 'bout another *'Fantasy'* oriented Album, similar to *'The MAGICIAN'S
BIRTHDAY'?*

I really like *The HEEP's* dreamy & fantasy type tunes. *'ILLUSION' /
'MASQUERADE'* is one of my favorites!

Whatever the case ... I hope they keep the driving Hammond-Organ, along
with Mick Box's wicked wah-wah inflected guitar stylings.

*Shawn -*